Pay your VISA Credit Card Bill through bKash App anytime from anywhere
Now, you can pay your VISA credit card bill through the bKash App anytime from office or home. Any VISA Credit card’s bill can be paid which has been issued by any commercial bank, operating in Bangladesh.
The customer will be charged 1% of the transaction amount.
There is no limit for credit card bill payment.
Terms and conditions:
- This service is for the VISA Credit card’s bill only.
- bKash customers with active account status and sufficient balance can avail of the service.
- Credit card bill can be paid in BDT only and this will reflect on the local (Bangladesh) part of the limit only.
- The customer will be charged 1% of the transaction amount.
- There is no limit for credit card bill payment. However, applicable payment rules of respective banks will be applied.
- The bill will be posted based on the banks' card management system. However, the payment update will not exceed 3 working days at any given point in time.
- In cases of failure or unsuccessful transactions, a dual balance issue will be resolved within 24 hours of the transaction.
- If a customer pays his/her credit card bill through bKash on the last date and charged for the late fee, no charges applicable in the usual process of the bank payment mechanism. Thereby, the client should contact with issuing bank.
- The customer can’t check his credit card bill from bKash. The customer can only pay his VISA credit card bill by using this service.
- If payment was mistakenly done to a wrong card number, the customer needs to contact his card issuing bank.
- If a customer thinks that he/she paid an improper amount (eg. Wanted to pay 500, instead of that paid 5,000) then the customer can communicate with his card issuing bank.
- In case of emergency, bKash customer service representatives can input/note only the last 4 digits of the card number in the ticketing system or anywhere else such as in email or on paper during the discussion. However, the customer needs to be aware NOT to disclose the full card number intentionally/unintentionally.