Pay your Visa Credit Card Bill anytime with bKash
Now, you can pay your Visa Credit Card bill with the bKash App anytime from home or office. You can pay bill of any Visa Credit Card issued by any commercial bank, operating in Bangladesh
The customer will be charged 1% of the transaction amount.
There is no limit for Credit Card bill payment.
- This service is for the Visa Credit Cards only.
- bKash customers with active account status and sufficient balance can avail the service.
- Credit Card bill can be paid in BDT only and this will reflect on the local (Bangladesh) part of the credit limit.
- The customer will be charged 1% of the transaction amount.
- There is no limit for credit card bill payment. However, applicable payment rules of respective banks will be applied.
- The bill will be posted based on the banks' card management system. However, the payment update will not exceed 3 working days at any given point in time.
- In cases of failure or unsuccessful transactions, a dual balance issue will be resolved within 24 hours of the transaction.
- If a customer pays his/her Credit Card bill with bKash on the last date and is charged for the late fee, he/she should contact the Card issuing bank.
- The customer can’t check his Credit Card bill from bKash. The customer can only pay his Visa credit card bill by using this service.
- If payment was mistakenly made to a wrong Card, the customer needs to contact his Card issuing bank.
- If a customer thinks that he/she paid an improper amount (eg. Wanted to pay 500, instead of that paid 5,000) then the customer can communicate with his Card issuing bank.
- In case of emergency, bKash customer service representatives can take note only the last 4 digits of the card number in the ticketing system or anywhere else such as in email or on paper during the discussion. However, the customer needs to be aware NOT to disclose the full card number intentionally/unintentionally.