See the below video to know how to transfer money from Mastercard to bKash Account anytime without any charge.
Great news for all bKash users! You can now deposit money to bKash customer account from Mastercard. A bKash customer with an active account can bring money from any Mastercard branded Debit, Credit and Prepaid card issued by any Bank/Financial Institutions (i.e. LankaBangla) in Bangladesh.
The process to 'Add Money' from Mastercard
- Select ‘Add Money’ from your bKash App
- Select ‘Card to bKash’
- Select ‘My Account’ if you’re transferring to your bKash account or select ‘Other Account’ if you’re going to transfer to other bKash account
- Enter Mastercard number, Card holder’s name, Expiry date and CVV.
- You’ll get an OTP*. Enter the OTP then click ‘Proceed’
- You’re fund transfer will take place.
*Never share your OTP with anyone.
To know about the tariff, please visit: https://www.bkash.com/support/tariff-limits/tariff
To know about the Cash in through Mastercard limit, please visit: https://www.bkash.com/support/tariff-limits/limits