Now you can Add Money to your bKash Account from any bank’s locally issued Visa Debit or Credit card. This service is absolutely free of charge. You can also save the card after you Add Money the first time for faster transactions later.
How to Add Money to your bKash Account from Visa debit or credit card
- Tap on 'Add Money' Icon from bKash App home screen
- Tap on 'Card to bkash' and select 'Visa'
- Your bKash Account number will be placed by default. If you want to add money to other bKash Account, then enter that account number. Then enter amount
- Now enter your Visa card credentials i.e. card number, expiry date and CVN number (The 3 or 4-digit number behind the Visa card). You can also save card information for later transactions
- Enter the One Time Password (OTP) in a secured page to successfully complete the transaction
* You can add maximum BDT 30,000 per day to any bKash Account in up to 5 transactions. The monthly limit is BDT 200,000 and up to 25 transactions in total.
Issue 1: Failure in transaction
Situation: Add Money amount was deducted from the bank account/card but was not adjusted in the bKash Account.
We have already communicated with the issuing bank to resolve the problem. We hope your money will be returned within 7 working days.
If the fund does not return within 7 working days due to some unavoidable circumstance:
Please contact the issuing bank. Bank will take initiative to return the money within the next 10 working days
Money has not returned within above timelines
(If the amount is settled in the billing statement):
Please place a complaint at the issuing bank. Bank will then resolve the issue as per policies of the scheme of Visa/ MasterCard
Issue 2: Unable to perform transaction
The Customer failed to transfer money and/or save the card and no OTP screen appears.
Please contact the issuing bank to enable 'e-commerce transaction’ of the card for online transaction
Ecommerce transaction was enabled, but customer failed to transfer money and/or save beneficiary and OTP page popped up but blank (white screen)
Are you using iPhone? Please contact the issuing bank to inform about this issue and your smartphone version.
Ecommerce transaction was enabled, but the customer cannot transfer money with the saved cards
(Transaction can be done if the card is not saved)
Please contact the issuing bank to inform about the issue (and tell them to allow transaction from saved cards without CVV)
Ecommerce transaction was enabled, but customer found error message on the OTP screen (this happens, when the issuing bank does not have OTP or two-factor authentication system)
Please contact the issuing bank for facilitating transactions with internet