Now, you can pay your City Bank American Express Credit Card bill with bKash, instantly at home. The bill can be paid anytime at your own convenience.
Service Charge Offer:
For City Bank American Express Credit Card bill payment, a 1% charge will be applied for cardmembers. However, as a promotional offer from bKash, cardmembers will get 1% Instant Cashback on their City Bank AMEX Credit Card Bill Payment amount. As a result, the service charge can be waived by this cashback with a limit of up to 200 Taka during the offer period.
- A customer is eligible to receive up to 200 Taka within the offer period - for maximum bill payment of 20,000 Taka.
- The limit of 200 Taka is for both AMEX and Visa Credit Card combined. This means, whichever credit card bill you are paying, you will have a limit of 200 Taka for both AMEX and Visa
- This offer is valid till 30 June, 2020
- There is no limit for Credit Card bill payment.
Service & Offer Details:
- This service is for the City Bank American Express Credit Card only
- bKash customers with active account status and sufficient balance can avail the service.
- Credit Card bill can be paid in BDT only and this will reflect on the local (Bangladesh) part of the credit limit
- Customer will receive the cashback If bKash recognizes the transaction as an authentic one and incoming transaction of customer’s bKash account is active
- The bill will be posted based on the banks' card management system. However, the payment update will not exceed 3 working days at any given point in time
- Customer must not share his/ her bKash Account PIN with anyone. bKash shall not be held liable for any fraud and/or loss borne by the customer. The user shall remain fully responsible to accept and acknowledge the liabilities of any bKash transactions
- The user should be mindful while entering the amount, card number etc. bKash provides a secured transaction platform only, and will not be liable for any human error, misrepresentation or fraudulent activity arising from the use of the service
- In order to facilitate Credit Card Bill Payment from bKash account to City bank AMEX card, only the card number may be stored in the masked form at bKash end
- bKash reserves the right to cancel cashback payout if the particular transaction and/or the transaction behavior raises reasonable suspicion that customer has abused the benefit of the cashback campaign
- bKash reserves the right to modify the offer conditions or cancel the entire offer, at any given period of time without any prior notification