Now, you can pay your City Bank American Express Credit Card bill with bKash, instantly at home. The bill can be paid anytime at your own convenience.
Till Nov 30, 2020
- 1% cashback on credit card bill pay amount
- Cashback limit is up to 100 Taka
- Applicable for users who did not pay credit card bill through bKash App before
- Customer can avail the offer only once in campaign period
- There is no limit for Credit Card bill payment.
The customer will be charged 1% of the transaction amount, for Amex Credit Card bill payment. However, as a promotional offer from bKash, cardmembers will get 1% Instant Cashback on the total paid bill amount valid 30th November 2020. As a result, the service charge can be waived by this cashback with a limit of up to TK 100 during the campaign period. Please note the following terms of the cashback campaign.
- A customer is eligible to receive up to TK 100 within the campaign period
- The limit of TK 100 is for both City Bank Amex and Visa Credit Card combined. This means, whichever credit card bill you are paying, you will have a limit of TK 100 for both City Bank Amex and Visa
- The customer will receive the cashback If bKash recognizes the transaction as an authentic one and incoming transaction of the customer’s bKash account is active
- bKash reserves the right to cancel cashback payout if the particular transaction and/or the transaction behavior raises reasonable suspicion that the customer has abused the benefit of the cashback campaign.
- Cashback will be eligible for payment using App only for the campaign.
- Cashback will be given to the respective customer account in the next working day
- bKash reserves the right to bar any account from the campaign if any fraudulent activity is detected.
- bKash customer with active account status and sufficient balance can enjoy the offer by making payment from his/her bKash account
- In order to receive Cashback, account status and incoming transactions of the customer account must be active. If Cashback disbursement fails due to a customer account status issue, the customer will not receive Cashback for the campaign
- In case Cashback disbursement fails due to any unknown/unforeseen reason except for customer account status issue, bKash will retry Cashback disbursement manually for one time within 2 months after the campaign. If all attempts fail, no other attempt will be made and the customer will no longer be entitled to the Cashback of the campaign
- Customer is entitled to Cashback for successful transaction from his/her bKash account.
- bKash and the participating banks reserve the right to change/modify campaign terms & conditions, merchant/outlet participation in any manner or cancel the entire campaign at any time without giving any prior notice
- bKash and the participating banks reserve the right to cancel Cashback payout if the particular transaction and/or the customer transaction
- This service is for the City Bank American Express Credit Card only
- bKash customers with active account status and sufficient balance can avail the service.
- Credit Card bill can be paid in BDT only and this will reflect on the local (Bangladesh) part of the credit limit
- The bill will be posted based on the banks' card management system. However, the payment update will not exceed 3 working days at any given point in time
- Customer must not share his/ her bKash Account PIN with anyone. bKash shall not be held liable for any fraud and/or loss is borne by the customer. The user shall remain fully responsible to accept and acknowledge the liabilities of any bKash transactions
- The user should be mindful while entering the amount, card number, etc. bKash provides a secured transaction platform only, and will not be liable for any human error, misrepresentation or fraudulent activity arising from the use of the service
- In order to facilitate Credit Card Bill Payment from bKash account to City bank AMEX card, only the card number may be stored in the masked form at bKash end