You can now transfer fund from bank account to any bKash customer account via internet banking. To be able to do so, first you may need to add bKash account as beneficiary and then make the transfer.
- Log into your internet banking mobile app or web
- Go to manage beneficiary
- Add bKash account as beneficiary by following the steps as per instruction
- Now you can transfer fund to the added beneficiary
- Go to Fund Transfer from your internet banking mobile app or web
- Select source of fund (account number) if applicable
- Select bKash account transfer
- Select bKash account from beneficiary list
- Enter amount and reference
- Complete the transaction following your bank’s transaction process
- No fee applicable for customers
Bank Transfer to bKash Account through iBanking is currently available for Dhaka Bank account holders having access to its internet banking and City Bank account holders with access to citytouch DIGITAL BANKING. Fund can be transferred to bKash customer account only.