Select a Service
bKash to Bank
Frequently Asked Questions
a. bKash Account
- A virtual storage of money that can be accessed through your mobile phone. After registration, your mobile number will be your bKash Account number.
b. Open an Account
- Opening a bKash Account on your mobile phone.
c. bKash Mobile Menu
- The menu you see after dialing *247#.
d. Cash In
- Depositing money into your bKash Account.
e. Cash Out
- Withdrawing money from your bKash Account. You can Cash Out from any bKash Agent Point or from BRAC Bank or any Q-Cash ATM.
f. Send Money
- Transferring money from one bKash Account to another bKash Account.
g. Mobile Recharge
- Mobile Recharge service allows you to recharge your Mobile Phone Balance from your bKash Account.
- When you pay from your bKash Account to a seller against a product or service you purchase.
- Receiving funds from abroad in your bKash Account in Bangladesh.
j. bKash Mobile Menu PIN
- This is a secret number, like a password, that secures your bKash Account.
k. Security Code
- Security Code is a one time PIN. When you Cash Out from the ATM, you need to generate a Security Code which can be used only once and remains valid for 5 minutes.
l. Transaction ID
- A system-generated unique reference number against each transaction that is preserved as identification.
- Mentioning the purpose of the transaction for your own records.
- Yes, you need to open a bKash Account to use bKash services
- Bangladeshi National
- Age 18 years or above
- Having a valid Photo national ID/Passport/Driving License
- Currently Robi, Grameenphone, Banglalink, Teletalk and Airtel subscribers
No, opening an Account is completely FREE.
- To any bKash Agent, Customer Care Center & Customer Care
- You can also create a bKash Account using the Self-Registration feature on the bKash App
Available on Multiple Platforms
bKash USSD platform helps you to make financial transactions from mobile devices without the need of an internet connection. Dial *247# to get started.
bKash secure payment gateway provides bKash payment services to merchants and organizations for the convenience of its customers.