Pay your utility bills from home, effortlessly. Make your payments through bKash and get a chance to win up to 1000 Taka Cashback! Hourly top 5 customers to pay utility bills with bKash will get cashback up to a maximum of 1000 Taka! You have to pay any of these bills with bKash in order to be eligible for the Cashback- Electricity, Gas, Water, Telephone, Internet and Cable TV providers enlisted in bKash! The customer’s bKash account must be active for this. So, what are you waiting for? Pay your bills with bKash as fast as you can and be among the fastest 5 bill payers in an hour to win 100% Cashback!
September 15 – November 15, 2020
- Eligible customers who will receive the cashback of the UBP Hourly Campaign will be published in bKash’s website
- This offer is only applicable for paying Electricity, Gas, Water, Telephone, Internet and Cable TV providers enlisted in bKash Pay Bill section.
- The first five pay bill users in a specific hour will get 100% Cashback of up to 1,000 taka or the original bill amount whichever will be lower.
- Each user will get a cashback only once during the offer period.
- Each user will get a cashback for up to a maximum of 1000 Taka.
- Cashback will be disbursed within the next working day of eligible transaction day.
- In order to receive cashbacks, incoming transaction of customer account must be active. If cashback disbursement fails due to customer account status issue, customer will not receive bonus for the campaigns.
- In case cashback disbursement fails due to any unknown/unforeseen reason except for customer account status issue, bKash will retry bonus disbursement during last week of the campaign. If all attempts fail, no other attempt will be made and customer will no longer be entitled for the bonus of the campaign.
- bKash reserves the right to change/modify campaign terms & conditions, merchant/outlet participation in any manner or cancel the entire campaign at any time without giving any prior notice
- bKash reserves the right to cancel cash back payout if the particular transaction and/or the customer transaction behavior raises reasonable suspicion that the customer has abused the benefit of the campaign.