Opening a bKash Account is very easy and it is absolutely free! After full procedure of account opening is over, you can use all bKash services. Currently, bKash Account opening is available in Airtel, Banglalink, Teletalk, Grameenphone and Robi connections.
To open a bKash Account:
01. Go to any of your nearby bKash Agent or bKash Service Centers along with -
a. Your mobile phone with Grameenphone, Banglalink, Teletalk, Robi, or Airtel connection
b. A copy of your Photo ID (Origianl National ID/Passport/Driving License)
c. 2 copies of Passport size photographs
02. Fill out the Account Opening Form and put your thumb print and signature properly. Please make sure that you have taken your copy (customer copy) and preserve it for future reference.
Watch the demo-
After first stage of the Account opening, you need to activate your bKash Mobile Menu. Follow the steps below to activate your mobile menu-
01. Go to bKash Mobile Menu by dialing *247#
02. Choose “Activate Mobile Menu”
03. Enter a 5 digit PIN for your bKash Account
04. Re-enter the PIN to confirm
* Please keep your PIN secret all the times.
After successfully following these steps, your mobile number will become your bKash Account number. Initially you will be able to use Cash In & Receive Money services in your new bKash Account. However, after your KYC Form verification is completed (3-5 working days) , you will be able to Cash Out, Buy Airtime, make Payments & enjoy all other services of bKash. Once your Account is fully active, dial *247# and enjoy the bKash services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Watch the demo-