For ensuring the security of your bKash Account, it is recommended that you change your bKash Mobile Menu PIN when you feel that it may have been compromised.
To make your bKash Account more secure, please use 5-digit PIN. To change your PIN, please dial *247# and follow the steps below:
-Type 6 and select My bKash
-Type 2 and select Change Mobile Menu PIN
-Enter your current PIN
-Enter a new 5 digit PIN
-Enter your new PIN again and confirm
-You will receive a confirmation text on your mobile
Keep following things in mind while changing your PIN:
- PIN number must be of 5 digits
- Use only numeric digits when entering your PIN
- You cannot use any of your last 3 PIN while setting new PIN
- If you enter wrong PIN 3 times within an hour, PIN will be locked
- You cannot use zero (0) as the first digit of your PIN
- You cannot change your PIN more than once within eight (8) hours
- You cannot use sequential or same numeric digits as your PIN; E.g. 1111, 22222, 12345, 23456, 98765, 87654, 54321, etc.