- You will get an instant flash notification and also a Confirmation SMS after each transaction.
- Call the bKash Helpline on 16247.
- Usually it takes less than a minute.
Before making any transactions from your bKash Account, please ensure that the recipient’s Account number and the amount of money are correct.
In the event of any incorrect transactions through bKash, all responsibilities lie with the customer/sender because the customer himself inputs the recipient’s Account number and the amount of money and also confirms the transaction by providing the PIN. Before providing such PIN, the customer can see the information (the recipient’s mobile number and transaction amount) input by him on his mobile’s screen so that he can verify the information and in case of any incorrect input he can cancel the instructions of transaction. Therefore, in the event of money being sent by the customer to an unintended Account, bKash has no authority to reimburse the customer without any direction of the court, or the consent of the recipient.
- If you enter the wrong PIN 3 consecutive times, your PIN will be temporarily blocked and you will have to contact the bKash Helpline on 16247 to prove your ownership and unblock the PIN.
- Call the bKash Helpline 16247.
- Please Dial 16247 or Send your query at facebook.com/bkashlimited or [email protected]
- You can use bKash with any handset.
- You can register a new one against your new number.
- Call the bKash helpline on 16247 immediately.