- Why digitized toll collection?
Thousands of vehicles cross the MMHF everyday paying toll at the toll plaza. This manual system makes the entire process slower and often create traffic at the entrance of the flyover. Digitized toll collection is an automated process to overcome these barriers.
- How to avail this service?
- Log in to bKash App and choose ‘Flyover Toll’ from the Suggestions section to visit www.mmhf.com.bd (you can also directly visit the site). From the site, you have to register your vehicle by paying through bKash
- To complete the registration you have to take your vehicle to MMHF Office [Central Plaza, Saidabad Jonopoth More, Dhaka; Hotline No.: 09611767676 (8 AM to 10 PM] to get physical RFID tag glued on the windshield of the vehicle.
- Registered vehicle can purchase trips from MMHF’s website: www.mmhf.com.bd through bKash Payment. The boom bar of the Flyover will open automatically for the approaching vehicle, having an available trip
- How to register vehicle?
Vehicle registers with MMHF by providing some information on their website with a nominal registration fee. Customer gets SMS notification once the online process is done by flyover authority and MMHF’s Customer Executive glues a Physical RFID tag on the windshield of the vehicle to complete the registration.
- How to add trip in account?
After signing in the user account, from “Add Trip” option vehicle number will be shown. By selecting the number customer will get another “Add Trip” option in the right side of the vehicle registration number. Then the customer will select no. of trip and make bKash payment.
- How many trip a customer can buy at a time?
Customer can buy 1 to maximum 100 trips at a time.
- How the trip is redeemed?
Passing flyover once will cost one trip. Customer gets instant SMS notification for redemption of trip.
- Is there any Customer Service Office to help customer with registration?
MMHF authority provides digitized toll collection related all sorts of support and services from its office: Central Plaza, Saidabad Jonopoth More, Dhaka. Hotline No.: 09611767676 (8 AM to 10 PM).
- What information is available for the registered users on MMHF website?
Registered User can see their Recharge History, Deduction History, Process History etc. Print option is there as well; if required.
- Which lane will be considered as digitized toll lane?
“t” signed mark lane is for the digitized toll lane for registered vehicle.
- These is no limit on the total number of vehicles that can be registered against a NID