Add bKash on Uber Now: Tap/Click!
Offer is valid till 31 July 2021
For new users,
- 60% discount up to 80 Taka for 1 car ride only
- Applicable for new users only
- Limit is up to 80 Taka
For existing users,
- 20% discount up to 80 Taka (40 Taka/ride) for 2 car rides
- Applicable for existing users.
- Limit is up to 40 Taka per ride
- Customer needs to add bKash on Uber app to get the offer
- Discount will be eligible for payment using Uber App only where the bKash account is added
- Discount will be given to respective customer(rider) account instantly from Uber’s end
- bKash customer with active account status and sufficient balance can enjoy the offer by making payment from his/her bKash account
- In order to receive the discount, account status and incoming transaction of customer account must be active
- Customer is entitled to the discount for successful transaction from his/her bKash account
- bKash and Uber reserves the right to change/modify campaign terms & conditions or cancel the entire campaign at any time without giving any prior notice
- bKash is neither liable nor responsible for Uber's inability to ensure the service, since bKash is only providing a payment service to the customer. If there is any dispute, customer is requested to contact Uber for any sort of settlement
- New users of June cannot avail the offer for previous users, however, they will be able to avail that offer (previous user offer) in the month of July.
How to Add bKash on Uber App:
How to make payment:
If bKash account is already added, customer needs to ensure that bKash is set as the default payment method. After the ride is confirmed, payment will be automatically done.