Add bKash on Uber Now: Tap/Click!
Offer is valid till 31 March, 2022
- Offer is valid for 2 Car/Moto rides
- Per-ride cashback limit is 50 Taka
- Total cashback limit is 100 taka
- Customer needs to add bKash on Uber app to get the offer
- Discount will be eligible for payment using Uber App only where the bKash account is added
- Discount will be given to respective customer(rider) account instantly from Uber’s end
- bKash customer with active account status and sufficient balance can enjoy the offer by making payment from his/her bKash account
- In order to receive the discount, account status and incoming transaction of customer account must be active
- Customer is entitled to the discount for successful transaction from his/her bKash account
- bKash and Uber reserves the right to change/modify campaign terms & conditions or cancel the entire campaign at any time without giving any prior notice
- bKash is neither liable nor responsible for Uber's inability to ensure the service, since bKash is only providing a payment service to the customer. If there is any dispute, customer is requested to contact Uber for any sort of settlement
How to Add bKash on Uber App:
How to make payment:
If bKash account is already added, customer needs to ensure that bKash is set as the default payment method. After the ride is confirmed, payment will be automatically done.