Always getting late looking for change and loose notes after every ride? Now, the solution to this problem is in your hands! Add bKash on Uber App right now! Enjoy automatic payment for your Uber rides, if you have sufficient balance in bKash account. Please note, Uber registered number and bKash Account number has to be same. There's also special discount offer for your first 2 rides after adding bKash on Uber app.
Add bKash on Uber Now: Tap/Click!
Till 31st October, 2020
- 30% discount on first 2 rides
- Discount is up to 70 taka per ride
- Customer can avail this offer through Uber app after adding bKash as payment option
- Customer needs to add bKash on Uber app to get the offer
- Discount will be eligible for payment using Uber App only where the bKash account is added
- Discount will be given to respective customer(rider) account instantly from Uber’s end
- bKash customer with active account status and sufficient balance can enjoy the offer by making payment from his/her bKash account
- In order to receive the discount, account status and incoming transaction of customer account must be active
- Customer is entitled to the discount for successful transaction from his/her bKash account
- bKash and Uber reserves the right to change/modify campaign terms & conditions or cancel the entire campaign at any time without giving any prior notice
- bKash is neither liable nor responsible for Uber's inability to ensure the service, since bKash is only providing a payment service to the customer. If there is any dispute, customer is requested to contact Uber for any sort of settlement
How to Add bKash on Uber App:
How to make payment:
If bKash account is already added, customer needs to ensure that bKash is set as the default payment method. After the ride is confirmed, payment will be automatically done.