Now you can Add Money to your bKash Account from any bank’s locally issued Visa debit or credit card. This service is absolutely free of charge. You can also save the card after you Add Money the first time for faster transactions later.
How to Add Money to your bKash Account from Visa debit or credit card
- Tap on Add Money Icon from bKash App home screen.
- Tap on Card to bkash and select Visa.
- Your bKash Account number will be placed by default. If you want to add money to other bKash Account, then enter that Account number. Then enter amount.
- Now enter your Visa Card credentials i.e. card number, expiry date and CVN number (The 3 or 4-digit number behind the Visa card)]. You can also save card information for later usages.
- Enter the One Time Password (OTP) in a secured page to successfully complete the transaction.
You can add maximum BDT 30,000 per day to any bKash Account in up to 5 transactions. The monthly limit is BDT 200,000 and up to 25 transactions in total.