Now, you can pay your Visa Credit Card bill through bKash, instantly at home. You can pay bill of any Visa Credit Card issued by any commercial bank, operating in Bangladesh
Till Nov 30, 2020
- 1% cashback on credit card bill pay the amount
- The cashback limit is up to 100 Taka
- Applicable for users who did not pay credit card bill through bKash App before
- Customer can avail the offer only once in the campaign period
- There is no limit for Credit Card bill payment.
The customer will be charged 1% of the transaction amount, for Visa Credit Card bill payment. However, as a promotional offer from bKash, cardmembers will get 1% Instant Cashback on the total paid bill amount valid 30th November 2020. As a result, the service charge can be waived by this cashback with a limit of up to TK 100 during the campaign period. Please note the following terms of the cashback campaign.
- A customer is eligible to receive up to TK 100 within the campaign period
- The limit of TK 100 is for both Visa and City Bank Amex Credit Card combined. This means, whichever credit card bill you are paying, you will have a limit of TK 100 for both Visa and City Bank Amex
- The customer will receive the cashback If bKash recognizes the transaction as an authentic one and incoming transaction of the customer’s bKash account is active
- bKash reserves the right to cancel cashback payout if the particular transaction and/or the transaction behavior raises reasonable suspicion that the customer has abused the benefit of the cashback campaign.
- Cashback will be eligible for payment using App only for the campaign.
- Cashback will be given to the respective customer account in the next working day
- bKash reserves the right to bar any account from the campaign if any fraudulent activity is detected.
- bKash customer with active account status and sufficient balance can enjoy the offer by making payment from his/her bKash account
- In order to receive Cashback, account status and incoming transactions of the customer account must be active. If Cashback disbursement fails due to a customer account status issue, the customer will not receive Cashback for the campaign
- In case Cashback disbursement fails due to any unknown/unforeseen reason except for customer account status issue, bKash will retry Cashback disbursement manually for one time within 2 months after the campaign. If all attempts fail, no other attempt will be made and customer will no longer be entitled for the Cashback of the campaign
- Customer is entitled to Cashback for successful transaction from his/her bKash account.
- bKash and the participating banks reserve the right to change/modify campaign terms & conditions or cancel the entire campaign at any time without giving any prior notice
- This service is for Visa Credit Cards only.
- bKash customers with active account status and sufficient balance can avail the service.
- Credit Card bills can be paid in BDT only and this will reflect on the local (Bangladesh) part of the credit limit.
- There is no limit for credit card bill payment. However, applicable payment rules of respective banks will be applied.
- The bill will be posted based on the banks' card management system. However, the payment update will not exceed 3 working days at any given point in time.
- In cases of failure or unsuccessful transactions, a dual balance issue will be resolved within 24 hours of the transaction.
- If a customer pays his/her Credit Card bill with bKash on the last date and is charged for the late fee, he/she should contact the Card issuing bank.
- The customer can’t check his Credit Card bill from bKash. The customer can only pay his Visa credit card bill by using this service.
- If payment was mistakenly made to a wrong Card, the customer needs to contact his Card issuing bank.
- If a customer thinks that he/she paid an improper amount (eg. Wanted to pay 500, instead of that paid 5,000) then the customer can communicate with his Card issuing bank.
- In case of emergency, bKash customer service representatives can take note of only the last 4 digits of the card number in the ticketing system or anywhere else such as in email or on paper during the discussion. However, the customer needs to be aware NOT to disclose the full card number intentionally/unintentionally.
- Customer must not share his/ her bKash Account PIN with anyone. bKash shall not be held liable for any fraud and/or loss is borne by the customer. The user shall remain fully responsible to accept and acknowledge the liabilities of any bKash transactions
- Customers should be mindful while entering the amount, card number, etc. bKash provides a secured transaction platform only, and will not be liable for any human error, misrepresentation, or fraudulent activity arising from the use of the service