Pay your gas bill with bKash easily, whenever needed. No more standing in lines or worrying about documents. Additionally, if you pay the gas bill from the bKash App, you will get the bill receipt directly on your mobile. Also pay your gas bill every month free of charge, as often as you like, from the bKash App and by dialing *247#.
Pay your Gas Bill easily and conveniently with bKash
Pay Titas| Karnaphuli| Jalabad| Pashchimanchal| Sundarban gas bill from your home.
You can pay Gas Bill directly from your bKash App sitting at the comfort of your own home. No need to stand in long queues for hours and you will get the Digital Receipt directly on your mobile phone instantly upon paying bill from bKash App!
There will be a service charge of 1% on the invoice amount or BDT 30 upon paying the bill from bKash App or by dialing *247#. You can pay bills of the billers given below:
Titas Non-Metered Gas Bill
*You cannot pay prepaid gas meter card bill through this feature as this is not the supported account type. Please note, you will be able to pay bill using the feature and even receive a confirmation SMS from Titas, but the money will not be added to your meter.
* In case the money has not been added to your meter even after paying your prepaid meter bill using bKash, please contact Titas to resolve the dispute.
Available on Multiple Platforms
bKash USSD platform helps you to make financial transactions from mobile devices without the need of an internet connection. Dial *247# to get started.
bKash secure payment gateway provides bKash payment services to merchants and organizations for the convenience of its customers.
Frequently Asked Questions
If you are in Bangladesh, but the unable to log in please follow these steps
1. Ensure there is no VPN running in the background
2. Please try to log in using mobile data
3. Ensure Bangladeshi SIM is inserted into the phone
4. Try closing the app and clear it from the background and restart the app
5. If the problem still persists, please share your IP and address and ISP name to the bKash customer service channels.
(Note: you can find your IP, simply by searching "What is my IP address" in google.com, and your ISP name is the name of your Internet service provider which can be found in the internet bill receipt)
a. bKash Account
- A virtual storage of money that can be accessed through your mobile phone. After registration, your mobile number will be your bKash Account number.
b. Open an Account
- Opening a bKash Account on your mobile phone.
c. bKash Mobile Menu
- The menu you see after dialing *247#.
d. Cash In
- Depositing money into your bKash Account.
e. Cash Out
- Withdrawing money from your bKash Account. You can Cash Out from any bKash Agent Point or from BRAC Bank or any Q-Cash ATM.
f. Send Money
- Transferring money from one bKash Account to another bKash Account.
g. Mobile Recharge
- Mobile Recharge service allows you to recharge your Mobile Phone Balance from your bKash Account.
- When you pay from your bKash Account to a seller against a product or service you purchase.
- Receiving funds from abroad in your bKash Account in Bangladesh.
j. bKash Mobile Menu PIN
- This is a secret number, like a password, that secures your bKash Account.
k. Security Code
- Security Code is a one time PIN. When you Cash Out from the ATM, you need to generate a Security Code which can be used only once and remains valid for 5 minutes.
l. Transaction ID
- A system-generated unique reference number against each transaction that is preserved as identification.
- Mentioning the purpose of the transaction for your own records.
- Yes, you need to open a bKash Account to use bKash services
- Bangladeshi National
- Age 18 years or above
- Having a valid Photo national ID/Passport/Driving License
- Currently Robi, Grameenphone, Banglalink, Teletalk and Airtel subscribers
No, opening an Account is completely FREE.