Bangladeshis living abroad can send international remittance in the easiest and most convenient way to their near one’s bKash Account in Bangladesh through authorized and enlisted Foreign Bank, Money Transfer Organization (MTO), and Money Exchange Houses.
To send International Remittance from abroad to a bKash Account in Bangladesh
- Visit authorized and partner Bank branch/Money Exchange/MTO agent
- Inform beneficiary bKash Account number and Full name (as mentioned during bKash Account Opening)
- Handover required cash and request Bank/Money Exchange/MTO Agent to initiate and complete the process
While sending remittance from abroad the Bank/Exchange House/MTO Agent ensures the following:
- The beneficiary has a registered and valid bKash Account
- Beneficiary’s bKash Account number and Full name has been communicated accurately
- Transaction amount (in Bangladeshi Taka) is not exceeding the limit*
Send money to your loved one's bKash Account in Bangladesh legally. They will get 2% incentive on the received money from the government.
Enlisted Money Exchange/Bank branches and respective countries from where you can send Remittance to Bangladesh: