Do you know what is the best way to send money to your loved ones living in Bangladesh? It's bKash!
Send international remittance legally to your loved ones' bKash account in the easiest way through authorized and enlisted Foreign Banks and Money Transfer Operators (MTO) anytime.
Why choose bKash?
- You can send money from anywhere in the world to your loved ones in Bangladesh through the huge MTO network of bKash.
- The recipient will instantly receive the money in their bKash account sitting at home.
- They will get 2.5% Govt. Incentive for receiving money through govt authorized legal channel.
- Receiver will directly receive the money you send in their bKash account, meaning only your loved ones will have knowledge and full access to the fund. They can do mobile recharge, pay bills, do online shopping, pay school fees and get Cashback offers without ever going out of home.
- If needed, the receiver can also cash out from 240,000+ agents around the country.
- In case of any emergency, they can get 24x7 customer support from bKash helpline or livechat.
How easily you can send money to bKash account in Bangladesh?
To send International Remittance from abroad to a bKash Account in Bangladesh:
- Visit authorized and partner Bank branch/Money Exchange/MTO agent
- Inform beneficiary bKash Account number and Full name (as mentioned during bKash Account Opening)
- Handover required cash and request Bank/Money Exchange/MTO Agent to initiate and complete the process
While sending remittance from abroad the Bank/Exchange House/MTO Agent ensures the following:
- The beneficiary has a registered and valid bKash Account
- Beneficiary’s bKash Account number and Full name has been communicated accurately
- Transaction amount (in Bangladeshi Taka) is not exceeding the limit*
Send money to your loved one's bKash Account in Bangladesh legally. They will get 2.5% incentive on the received money from the government.
Enlisted Money Exchange/Bank branches and respective countries from where you can send Remittance to Bangladesh: