Reset your bKash PIN by yourself in 2 easy steps
Now Reset Your Pin from the bKash App or by dialing *247#!
No need to worry if you forget your bKash account’s PIN number. Now you can reset the PIN yourself through the bKash app as well as by dialing *247#.
PIN Reset Rules:
- For Android Users:
- Tap on 'Forgot PIN?' from the app's login screen.
- Tap on the 'Reset PIN' option.
- The verification code will be added automatically. Then tap on the confirm button.
- Then complete the face scanning process as per the mentioned rules.
- Wait without closing the app during verification.
- Enter the temporary PIN number sent by bKash and tap on the confirm button.
- Enter a new 5-digit pin number of your choice.
- Confirm with the new PIN number and log in to the app again to complete the process.
- Pin Change by Dialing *247#:
- After dialing *247# type 9 and select My bKash.
- Select Change PIN by typing 3.
- Enter your current pin number.
- Enter a new 5-digit pin number.
- Confirm again with the new PIN number.
- You will get a confirmation message on your phone and the new PIN will be set.
Be aware of the following when resetting the PIN:
- Customers can attempt to reset the PIN 3 times within 24 hours. PIN reset cannot be attempted through the app for the next 8 hours, whether the third attempt is successful or unsuccessful.
- Customers will get two minutes to scan their faces by following the instructions.
- The entire verification process may take up to 5 minutes. But if the customer returns to the previous page during the scanning process, the PIN Reset attempt will fail
- If a customer sets a new PIN, they cannot set the PIN again through any channel for the next 8 hours.
- Customers who have registered to open a bKash account using any ID (passport, driving license, etc.) other than their National Identity Card cannot reset the PIN through the app.
- Customers will have 8 seconds to learn each face scanning gesture.
- If the bKash account is not registered with a National Identity Card, the account holder will see a banner stating that the PIN cannot be reset through the app. It will also mention the other option for PIN Reset by dialing *247#.
- If the app is closed or deleted during the face scanning process, the PIN Reset attempt will fail, and the customer will have to start it all over again.
- Customers will be able to see that the verification process has failed and will also receive a Push Notification.
- After restarting the app during ongoing verification, the customer has to enter his phone number and OTP. After successful OTP verification, the customer can proceed to the next step.
- If the temporary PIN or new PIN setting time expires, the PIN cannot be reset from the app or USSD