Frequently Asked Questions
If you are in Bangladesh, but the unable to log in please follow these steps
1. Ensure there is no VPN running in the background
2. Please try to log in using mobile data
3. Ensure Bangladeshi SIM is inserted into the phone
4. Try closing the app and clear it from the background and restart the app
5. If the problem still persists, please share your IP and address and ISP name to the bKash customer service channels.
(Note: you can find your IP, simply by searching "What is my IP address" in google.com, and your ISP name is the name of your Internet service provider which can be found in the internet bill receipt)
a. bKash Account
- A virtual storage of money that can be accessed through your mobile phone. After registration, your mobile number will be your bKash Account number.
b. Open an Account
- Opening a bKash Account on your mobile phone.
c. bKash Mobile Menu
- The menu you see after dialing *247#.
d. Cash In
- Depositing money into your bKash Account.
e. Cash Out
- Withdrawing money from your bKash Account. You can Cash Out from any bKash Agent Point or from BRAC Bank or any Q-Cash ATM.
f. Send Money
- Transferring money from one bKash Account to another bKash Account.
g. Mobile Recharge
- Mobile Recharge service allows you to recharge your Mobile Phone Balance from your bKash Account.
- When you pay from your bKash Account to a seller against a product or service you purchase.
- Receiving funds from abroad in your bKash Account in Bangladesh.
j. bKash Mobile Menu PIN
- This is a secret number, like a password, that secures your bKash Account.
k. Security Code
- Security Code is a one time PIN. When you Cash Out from the ATM, you need to generate a Security Code which can be used only once and remains valid for 5 minutes.
l. Transaction ID
- A system-generated unique reference number against each transaction that is preserved as identification.
- Mentioning the purpose of the transaction for your own records.
- Yes, you need to open a bKash Account to use bKash services
- Bangladeshi National
- Age 18 years or above
- Having a valid Photo national ID/Passport/Driving License
- Currently Robi, Grameenphone, Banglalink, Teletalk and Airtel subscribers
No, opening an Account is completely FREE.
- To any bKash Agent, Customer Care Center & Customer Care
- You can also create a bKash Account using the Self-Registration feature on the bKash App
Yes, you need a mobile phone to register and avail all services.
No, you can use your existing Robi, Grameenphone, Banglalink, Teletalk or Airtel SIM Card to open a bKash Account.
No, there is no need to have a bank account in order to use bKash.