A little attention can save us from many unwanted incidents. Here are some tips to ensure safety to your bKash Account and Transactions.
- Fill up the Registration Form with true, correct and complete information. This information will be used to verify identity and ownership of your bKash Account in case you forget your PIN, lose your mobile phone, or other instances.
- Keep your PIN, Secret Code and Security Code secret at all times.
- To have full control and knowledge of your transactions, always use your own bKash Account.
- Please verify authenticity of Recipient in every transaction, and be mindful while entering Amount, bKash Account number, PIN, Security Code, Secret Code, and other information related to your bKash Account and transaction.
- When cashing out from Agent Point, use only "Cash Out from Agent" option from your bKash Mobile Menu.
- Check your Account balance before and after each transaction you make.
- Be sure that you have received the transaction SMS from "bKash" after each transaction and ensure that the balance information matches your expected balance.
- Ensure that SMS inbox of your phone has sufficient space to receive confirmation SMS from bKash. If your inbox is full, you will not receive these notifications.
- In case your mobile phone is lost, immediately inform bKash Helpline 16247.
- For any information or verification, bKash Helpline 16247 is the only correct and trustworthy source.
- Never write down your PIN, Secret Code and Security Code or share them with anyone. bKash authorities will not ask for your PIN, Secret Code or Security Code at any time.
- Do not respond to any communication regarding lottery, prize or competition. Consult bKash Helpline 16247 to verify authenticity of any phone call or SMS regarding such communication.
- Do not lend your phone to anyone you do not trust or know.
- Never use others' bKash Account for your own transaction. bKash Registration is completely free of cost. So, register your own mobile number and use yourself.
- Never cash out using "Send Money" option to the Agent's personal account number.
N.B. bKash provides a secure transaction platform only, and will not be liable for any human error, misrepresentation or fraudulent activity arising from use of the service.
Any information herein is solely for customer convenience, and should not be treated as a contractual document. All information is valid at the time of publishing. bKash management reserves the right to replace or amend the features, facilities and charges of its services at any time with a suitable alternative if necessary. All services are subject to Standard Terms and Conditions of bKash Limited.