Download bKash App
a. bKash Account
- It's a virtual storage of money and can be accessed through mobile phone. After registration, your mobile number will be your bKash Account number.
b. Open an Account
- Opening a bKash Account on your mobile phone.
c. bKash Mobile Menu
- The menu you see after dialing *247#
d. Cash In
- Depositing money into your bKash Account.
e. Cash Out
- Withdrawing money from your bKash Account. You can Cash Out from any bKash Agent Point or from BRAC Bank and any Q-Cash ATM.
f. Send Money
- Transferring money from one bKash Account to another bKash Account.
g. Mobile Recharge
- Mobile Recharge service allows you to recharge your Mobile Phone Balance from your bKash Account.
- When you pay from your bKash Account to a seller against product or service you purchase.
- Receiving funds from abroad in your bKash Account in Bangladesh.
j. bKash Mobile Menu PIN
- This is a secret number like a password to secure your bKash Account.
k. Security Code
- Security Code is a one time PIN. When you Cash Out from the ATM, you need to generate a Security Code which can be used only once and remains valid for 5 minutes.
l. Transaction ID
- A system generated unique reference number against each transaction that is preserved as identification.
- Mentioning the purpose of the transaction for your own record.
- Yes, you need to open an Account to use bKash services
- Bangladeshi National
- Age 18 years or above
- Having valid Photo National ID/Driving License/Passport
- Currently Robi, Grameenphone, Banglalink, Teletalk and Airtel subscribers
- No, opening an Account is completely FREE.
- To any bKash Agent, Customer Care Center & Customer Care
- Customer can also create bKash account using Self Registration feature on bKash App
- Yes, you need a mobile phone to register and avail the services.
- No, you can use your existing Robi, Grameenphone, Banglalink, Teletalk and Airtel SIM Card to open a bKash account.
- No, there is NO need to have a bank account to use bKash.
- No, they are different.